The Coin Front is currently looking for contributors who are interested in writing some posts for us.
Read the guidelines below and then fill out the form if you’re interested.
If we think it’d be a good match, we’ll be in touch! Unfortunately due to the volume of inquiries, we’re unable to respond to every submission.
Guidelines for Submitting a Post
Thanks for your interest in publishing on The Coin Front.
What we’re looking for:
High-quality, unique content about anything related to cryptocurrency, such as:
- covering breaking news
- cryptocurrency guides (from beginner to advanced)
- new technology
- finance/business news
Not sure if something would be a good fit? Send us a message anyway!
What we’re not looking for:
- content that has been published elsewhere
- low quality content
- content that is tired and boring
- content about your particular business
- your new ICO
- poorly written content with many grammatical mistakes
Credit where credit is due
We know you’re wondering, so:
- You can include links within your article as long as they are extremely relevant.
- You’ll get attribution as the author in the form of an author box at the bottom of the post, with a pic, a short bio, and a link to your website.
Ready to go?
Drop us a line…
We’re looking forward to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and let us know what kind of topics you’d like to write about, your specific expertise (if related), or anything else that will make us say damn, we’re interested!